The Denver Airport

The Denver Airport. It’s known for being the largest airport in the United States, but there’s another reason why it’s so popular. Knowing my blog, you must be already thinking, “Oh, something fishy is going on here.” Well, many theorists believe that the haunting and giant airport was built to cover up a secret construction project down below.  Now, as a disclaimer, I write these posts for fun. I don’t believe all the theories I post, I just want to make them known and to intrigue you. So I don’t want anybody saying that I believe in all these things. Got it? And here is my blog, coming to your aid to spit out facts at will.

First of all, the airport was 3 billion dollars over budget. How do you even find that type of money? Well, the airport was privately funded. Hidden on a plaque in the airport, it states that the airport was paid for by the New World Airport Commission. Sounds kind of familiar, right? To me, the commission sounds eerily similar to the New World Order, also known as, the Illuminati. Another reason people believe there’s a military base underneath is that there was already another airport 6 miles away, Stapleton, and it was in fine condition. Citizens were fine with it, honestly. There was no reason to build another airport just a few miles away, let alone one that went a few billion dollars over budget. Unless, there really was something underneath. Oh, and the New World Airport commission? It. doesn’t. exist.  Another reason people believe the airport is a facade for a military base owned by the illuminati, is the crazy murals showing death and destruction. They show soldiers in gas masks destroying cities and dead children on the streets. Visitors to the airport say that the paintings give them an eerie vibe, like there is hidden, and terrifying meanings underneath.

It is true that there are buried bunkers under the building, however, the airport states that the bunkers are used for storage and not a government base. But last year, when a close flying comet was dangerously near the earth, President Barack Obama was very, coincidentally,  taken to Denver.   With all this evidence, what do you believe? Is there something suspicious underneath?

Credits:

Something is rotten in the Denver airport (13 Photos)